In gaming, world Outriders is a popular name because of its aggressive gunplay and intense action. But, recently, users are facing an internet connection error while playing the game. If you are facing the same when playing the game? Then, undoubtedly, you are looking for a solution. Guess what? We have some fascinating news for you. Today, we are here with the latest guide on Outriders: how to fix internet connection error – could not connect to servers to help you out. So, without moving around too much. Let’s get started with our guide on fixing the internet connection error on the Outrider game.
Outriders: How to Fix Internet Connection Error – Could Not Connect to Servers
If you are here to find out the best and easy solution to fix the internet connection error while playing Outriders. Then, try these fixes mentioned below: –
Fix 1: Try To Your Server Status
This type of error is generally occurred due to server outage with Outriders. Sometimes this causes connection loss. However, there are several methods that you can use to know whether the game server is up and running or not. The first and foremost method is to go to its official website. Or you can also check the Official Twitter handle of Outriders. The officials generally update if the game is going through any issue.
In case there is no such kind of issue mentioned, then you can try some basic troubleshooting steps to fix this issue, such as restart your modem or router, if possible, then switch to a wired connection. This might help you to stable your internet connection and successfully connect to the Outriders server.
Fix 2: Link Your Steam Account and Square Enix Account
Several users reported that their internet connection error on Outriders is fixed after linking the Steam and Square Enix account. If you haven’t done it yet or don’t know how to connect your Steam and Square Enix account. Follow the steps given below to complete your linking process.
- First of all, you need to go to the Square Enix membership page and click on Steam to log in.
- After that, simply fill in your Steam credentials and tap on the Link Account option.
- Now, you need to go along with the on-screen instruction to finish registration on Steam.
- That’s it. Wait for the registration process to be completed.
- Now, rerun the Outriders game to see whether the connection issue is fixed or not.
Fix 3: Update Your Network Adapter Driver
The server not connected issue might occurs due to a faulty or outdated network adapter driver. We need to fix this right. So, for that, we need to update your network adapter driver. In case you don’t know how to update your network adapter driver, simply follow the guide further to know the steps to get rid of this issue.
- Initially, you need to go to the Start menu and search for device manager. Then, from the search result, select Device Manager.
- After that, double-click on the network adapter category to see device names.
- Now, you can simply right-click on the device name that you’d like to update.
- Then, you have to choose the Search automatically for the updated driver software option and then select the option Update Driver.
Now, in case if Windows doesn’t find any new driver update, you can go to the device manufacturer’s official website to find out new driver updates for your network adapter drivers. If your problem doesn’t fix yet after updating the drivers, you can follow the next fix.
Fix 4: Verify Integrity of The Game File
Most of the time, due to a damaged game file, the server not connected issue occurs. So, in order to fix this issue, your first need to check your Outriders game file integrity. Let’s see how.
- First of all, launch your Steam application and head towards the Library tab. Inside the library, you need to find out the Outriders game from the installed game list.
- Now, you just need to right-click on the Outriders and tap on Properties options.
- Then, simply locate the Local Files and tap on the Verify integrity of game files option.
- Now, wait for a few seconds till it verifies your game file integrity and then launches the Outriders to see if the issue is solved or not. In your case, if the problem is not fixed, then you can follow the next fix.
Fix 5: Clear The Steam Cache Memory or Data
Clearing cache and cookies memory will fix specific issues, such as loading, formatting, fail to connect to servers while playing the game. Clearing the cache and cookies will increase your PC performance and enhance network connection accessibility. Well, if you don’t know how to remove the Steam cache memory and cookies, follow the steps given below carefully.
- To clear the Steam cache memory or data, you need to right-click on the Steam icon from your desktop and choose the Run as administrator.
- After that, a message is prompted to confirm your actions. You need to click on the Yes button.
- Now, tap on Steam located at the top of the window and move towards the Settings option.
- Then, simply navigate through it and select the Web browser tab. After that, tap on the Delete Web Browser Cache option and hit the OK button.
- You can delete the cookies by clicking on the Delete all browser cookies, and to confirm your action, click on the OK button.
- Now, go back to the settings page and select the downloads located on the left pane. After that, select the clear download cache option and hit the OK button.
- That’s it. Now you need to Restart the steam client to change the effects.
Recently, many users are unable to play the Outriders game just because the server didn’t connect issue. Now, I think you all know how to cope with this problem. So, what are you waiting for? If you’re still facing the same problem even after following the guide, then you can contact the support team. The support team will definitely help you to fix this issue. That’s all we have for you on Outriders: how to fix internet connection error – could not connect to servers. If you find this guide helpful, don’t forget to show your love by commenting down below. Further, for more exciting and helpful troubleshooting guides, visit our website regularly.