Do you want to know how to grow Lunar Tear to achieve the Legendary Gardener Trophy? Here’s all you need to know.
Some achievements in Nier Replicant could be really challenging. Basically, it is an online action role-playing video game. Besides its main game plot, players can also play many side-quests for points and money, such as fishing and farming. They are generally straightforward. But players find it hard to grow Lunar Tear which needs cross-pollination of two hybrid flowers in the farming segment.
Lunar Tear needs Peach Moonflowers and Pink Moonflowers. Both these flowers are hybrid flowers, which means they grow by crossbreeding other flower varieties. So you do not have to worry if you are also unable to grow Lunar Tear. We have provided an easy way to grow Lunar Tear in this article. You have to go through the article till last and then apply them exactly.
How to Grow Lunar Tear in Nier Replicant?
To grow Lunar Tear, time and patience is the requirement. If you can give time to the farming segment rather than playing the main game, you can easily grow Lunar Tear. To grow Lunar Tear, you can follow the following steps:
Method 1: Grow Peach Moonflowers Seeds
You need at least 10 Peach Moonflower seeds to cultivate Lunar Tear. So, to grow Peach Moonflower seeds, you have to cross-pollinate Red and Gold moonflower seeds. Here are the steps to take in order to grow Peach Moonflower seeds:
- Grow Red and Gold Moonflower seeds if you do not have them in your inventory.
- Then, cross-pollinate them in alternating patterns next to each other.
- You have to wait for one day, but you should not harvest them immediately
- Now, wait till flowers die to get the seeds
You can grow one or two Peach moonflowers with the full plot of Red and Gold Moonflower seeds. Then wait again till Peach Moonflowers die to get up to 4 of their seeds from each.
Method 2: Grow Pink Moonflower Seeds
You need again at least 10 Pink Moonflower seeds to cultivate Lunar Tear. In order to grow Pink Moonflower, you have to grow Indigo Moonflower, a hybrid of Blue and Gold Moonflower. Here are the steps to grow Pink Moonflower Seeds:
- First, you need to cross-pollinate Blue and Gold Moonflower to get Indigo Moonflower.
- After getting Indigo Moonflower seeds, you need to cross-pollinate Red and Indigo Moonflower seeds to get Pink Moonflower seeds.
We know you have to wait much, but this is all it needs to grow Lunar Tear.
Method 3: Grow Lunar Tear
You are done with the hard part, and you are ready to grow Lunar Tear. Now, you have 10 Peach Moonflower seeds and 10 Pink Moonflower Seeds. You need to cross-pollinate Peach Moonflower seeds and Pink Moonflower seeds in the whole plot to grow Lunar Tear.
Luckily, one of the seeds will grow into White Moonflower, which is the Lunar Tear. Just remember one thing that to achieve the Legendary Gardner Trophy, you need the flower, not the seeds. Therefore, you need to harvest Lunar Tear straight out of your garden.
So, these were the steps to grow the legendary Lunar Tear.
Here is some recap to make it easy for you.
- Peach Moonflower Seeds = Red Moonflower Seeds + Gold Moonflower Seeds
- Pink Moonflower Seeds = Red Moonflower Seeds + Indigo Moonflower Seeds
- Indigo Moonflower Seeds = Blue Moonflower Seeds + Gold Moonflower Seeds
- Lunar Tear/ White Moonflower = Peach Moonflower Seeds + Pink Moonflower Seeds
So, that’s it, guys. We hope that you can grow Lunar Tear in your garden to achieve the Legendary Gardner Trophy by following all the steps given above. Follow TheGamingBook for more content. You can comment below for further queries.