Knockout City is a really cool game. It takes dodgeball to the next level—an entertaining and creative game. However, the falling off edges of the game is a bit annoying. Also, recently, players from worldwide are grieving that the game’s server is very laggy. Well, this is obvious that after countless matches, if you can’t move or lag out mid-match. Unfortunately, due to some net code 0.160#0, 1.43#0, 1.46#109000, 2.5#0 errors, players aren’t able to enjoy a relentless gaming experience.
So, if you are also encountering these net codes, then there’s good news for you. Yes, you guessed it right, here we describe how to fix these net code errors. So, do not stop reading this guide mid-way as every step is important to follow carefully.
How To Fix Net Code 0.160#0, 1.43#0, 1.46#109000, 2.5#0 Error in Knockout City
Well, these errors code occurs due to server issue or just because you have a poor network issue. So, keep in mind that in the adversest cases, it is possible that these steps might not work for you—also, no matter which device you are playing this game. Therefore, the below-mentioned process is applied for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Here are some steps that you can follow to fix the net code 0.160#0, 2.5#0, and 1.43#0, 1.46#109000 errors:
- The first and foremost step that you need to do is go to the @Knocoutcity to check if there is an issue with the server or server status.
- Now, if you find that there’s no issue with the servers, then you can exist or completely close the Knockout City game on your device and rerun it.
- No luck? Then, you should try power cycling your console or PC. Yes, sometimes due to some random bugs on your router not able to provide a stable connection.
- If, even after power cycling, the device doesn’t help you fix the issue, we recommend you try power cycling your router or modem.
- Still stuck on the same error, then, if possible, change your network device. Instead of using your regular Wi-Fi network, try using your mobile hotspot and check if it helps.
- No improvement? Don’t worry! Try connecting after some time until the developer fixes the issue.
- Still, having the issue? Then, it’s time to contact the support team and ask them for further guidance.
As we have already stated that these net code errors just occur due to server related issues, so it might be possible that it should be fixed on its own. However, by following the steps mentioned above, it might be possible that your issue gets resolved. At the same time, if you get the error even after following these steps, then it is highly recommended you go for technical support help from EA to resolve the issue.
Velan Studios did a really tremendous job by giving this kind of game. Yeah! As this is a new game in the market, it is obvious that users encounter some server-related issues. Although there aren’t many reports of these net code errors. But, developers should care about this kind of issue that can easily ruin the gaming experience. Additionally, if you’re still not downloaded this game, go and shoot the download button as the developers soon switch the Knockout City to a being paid product.
Hopefully, when this game becomes a paid product, there should be less weightage on the servers, due to which there is the fewer possibility of server related errors.
Just for reference, the net code in Knockout City looks like a notification:
“Network Message – Unable to connect to the EA servers. Please check the internet connection and try again. Net code ( 0.160#0).”
Do you want to know more about Knockout City? Click here to do so.
That’s all we have for you on fixing the Knockout City net code 0.160#0, 2.5#0, 1.43#0, 1.46#109000, errors. We hope that you are now able to get rid of these errors. However, if you have any doubt in your mind, shoot it in the comment section. We are signing off, for now, catch you in the next one.