Developers of Jurassic World evolution are known to provide a bug-free gaming environment to their users. Nevertheless, people are encountering a crashing error on PC while playing Jurassic World Evolution. Meanwhile, fixing Jurassic World Evolution crashing issue on PC isn’t a challenging task to do.
Despite all this, being a die-hard fan of the Jurassic movie series, I have to say that developer of this game did a tremendous job.The primary factor that makes it exciting to play is you are allowed to create parks and fill them with dangerous dinosaurs. Most amazingly, Jurassic World evolution stays on top even after three years.
Yes, you guessed it right! Today, we are here with another article to guide and help you out to fix Jurassic World Evolution crashing on PC. Then, what are we looking for? So, let’s directly jump into fixes and see how this could be fixed.
Fix: Jurassic World Evolution Crashing On PC
However, there can be various reasons for this error. This could occur due to an outdated graphics driver, corrupted files, conflicting audio apps, or even if your PC doesn’t meet the minimum system requirements to run the game. Therefore, before we move forward with the fixes to fix Jurassic World Evolution crashing on PC, let’s look over the minimum system requirements to play the game without any trouble.
Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: Intel i5-2300 (or AMD FX-4300)
- RAM: 8GB
- VRAM: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB (or AMD Radeon 7850)
- Free Disk Space: 8GB
Recommended System Requirements
- CPU: Intel i7-4770 (or AMD FX-8350)
- RAM: 12GB
- VRAM: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 2GB (or AMD RX 480)
- Free Disk Space: 8GB
Meanwhile, if you don’t know how to check your PC specs, then the steps mentioned below guide you through: –
- Firstly, click on About under the System settings. There, you can quickly check the specifications like processor and RAM.
- Now, you need to choose the Display tab to locate on the left pane. Then, navigate through it and find out the Advanced Display settings option. Once you find it, click on it to check your GPU details.
#1 Method: Close All The Unnecessary Applications
This game consumes a lot of RAM in order to give the best performance. So, if unnecessary applications are running in the background, it might be causing random crashes because they compete with the game for RAM. Therefore, you can easily reduce the RAM consumption by simply closing the application that is running in the background. Whatever, if you don’t know how to close all the unnecessary applications, then the steps mentioned below help you do it.
- First of all, you need to press and hold the Ctrl + Shift +Esc key simultaneously to open the Task Manager.
- After that, once the task manager opened. You need to select the application running in the background one by one and then click on the End Task button located at the bottom right corner of the window.
- Whenever you finished closing all the applications from the background, simply close the task manager.
- That’s it. Now, open the game in normal mode to check if the crashing issue is resolved.
#2 Method: Update your Graphics Card Driver
As Jurassic World Evolution requires lots of memory and graphics, an outdated graphics card driver may completely change the game. OK! Don’t worry. You just follow the steps given below in order to update your graphics card driver on windows 10 PC.
- At first, you need to press and hold the Windows + X key simultaneously to open the Quick Link menu.
- Now, select the Device Manager from the list and directly expand the Display adapter by double-clicking on it.
- Then, when you right-click on the name of our GPU device, a drop-down list is opened. You need to select the Update Driver option from that list.
- After that, select the option Search automatically for drivers and wait for a while since it takes time to search for the latest version of GPU driver available for your PC.
- If it finds any update, it will automatically download and update the driver. After that, you need to restart your PC and then check if the problem is resolved.
#3 Method: Update Windows to Fix Jurassic World Evolution Crashing on PC
Generally, this type of error occurs due to an outdated Windows version. Although Microsoft releases regular updates to fix the bugs but sometimes, due to various reasons, our system fails to update the windows automatically. This isn’t a challenging task to do; simply follow the steps given below: –
- This could be an easy task; you just need to go to the settings window and click on the Update & Security.
- Now, simply tap on the Check for Updates button, but after that, you need to wait until it downloads and installs the updates.
- After that, you can just need to reboot your PC to apply the updates. Then, run the Jurassic World Evolution to see if it crashes.
#4 Method: Verify the Integrity of Your Game File
In case your game file is corrupted or damaged, then verifying the integrity of files is the best option for you because this will automatically fix if the issue related to game files. You can easily check you game file integrity simply by following the instruction given below: –
- First of all, open your PC and launch the Steam app. Then, click on the Library tab.
- Now, there is a list of games that are already installed on your Steam in the library. You just right-click on the Jurassic World Evolution from that list and select the Properties.
- After that, shift to the Local Files tab and select the Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- Now, wait until the game file verification is done. After that, restart the Steam app and run the Jurassic World Evolution to check if it is resolved.
For Epic Games Launcher
- The first and foremost step is to open your PC and launch the Epic Games Launcher. Then, go to the Epic launcher library.
- Now, inside the library, you need to tap on the three dots on Jurassic World Evolution’s tile and select the Verify button from the opened menu.
- Now, please wait for a while till it verifies your game file integrity and then restarts your device.
- After that, run the Jurassic World Evolution application to see if the crashing issue on PC was resolved.
#5 Method: Remove All Conflicting Apps
Many third-party applications such as Sonic Radar, Nahimic Sonic Studio, etc., might cause your game to crash. Meanwhile, use this procedure if you also want to get rid of this issue.
- Initially, you need to hold and press the Win + S key to open the Cortana search bar. Then, search and open the Control panel.
- After that, under the Programs and Features section, locate these two applications and uninstall them simultaneously.
- Then, simply restart your PC when the uninstallation is finished. Now, open the game to see if the crashing issue is fixed or not.
#6 Method: Disable Overlays to Fix Jurassic World Evolution crashing on PC
Sometimes the overlay feature eats up lots of bandwidth. As a result, your game won’t load and crash even without opening the loading page, most importantly when you don’t have a much powerful device. Luckily, you can easily disable the overlaying feature after reading the instructions given below: –
- At first, close all the applications running in the background and run the Steam app on your PC.
- After that, you need to click on the Settings followed by In-Game located on the left pane.
- Now, uncheck the option saying Enable the Steam Overlay While in-game and hit the OK button located at the bottom of the window. Then, rerun the Jurassic World Evolution to see if the issue is resolved.
That’s how you disable overlays to boost up the game performance. However, the application that you are using Discord to communicate with other gamers, you have to disable it too.
#7 Method: Adjust Your Graphics Settings
If your PC doesn’t support high graphics actions or your PC is not that much power, then you may try to lower down the graphics settings using the steps given below: –
- Firstly, run the Jurassic World Evolution on your PC and hover over towards the Settings.
- Now, select the Display option, and then you need to set Screen Mode to Windowed.
- After that, you need to uncheck the box located in front of VSYNC.
- Then, go back to the Settings page and select the Graphics option located on the left pane.
- In the next window, you have the option to lowering down the setting from Ultra to High or Low.
- Now, when you are done with this, simply close the application and rerun it on your PC.
- That’s it. Now, you’ll see that Jurassic World Evolution will run smoothly on your PC without having any crashing issues.
#8 Method: Re-Install the Game
If, in your case, all the methods mentioned above gone in vain and have no option other than re-install it again. So, in that case, you can opt to re-install the game. It is straightforward and easy to install the Jurassic World Evolution, so here I’m not gonna tell you that.
Anytime it’s an epic game, and gain a huge fan base over the years. However, due to some unwanted critical bugs, the users face frequent crashes. However, we assume that after reading this article, you can easily fix this issue. But, if you are not able to fix this error yet, even after following the above fixes. In that case, you may reset your PC so that if this problem occurs due to any software issue, then it will be fixed automatically. That’s all we have for you how to fix Jurassic World Evolution crashing on PC. We hope this guide helped you.