We’re all madly excited to play our darling games on PC or consoles- especially when a game like Valorant is on our list. When it launched in 2020, users praise it as the new generation CS: GO. Nevertheless, RIOT game never disappoints their users, but unfortunately they have some faulty in their game like other gaming ventures as well. Recently, the gamers suffers from a couple of errors and bugs while playing the game, such as games stuck at the loading screen, screen freeze, game crashes at startup, etc.
Are you aware of these errors? If yes, then most probably your eyes are try to finding a way to fix the Valorant game stuck at the loading screen, then it’s the right heaven for you.
So let’s make it easy by guiding you to fix this issue so that you can land on a battleground and end up winning an endless battle against your opponents.
Fix: Valorant Game Stuck At Loading Screen
Valorant is a pretty much more exciting game in terms of gunplay. Moreover, the developer balanced the overall abilities instead of overrating them. However, the abilities are only a new feature of this game, mostly about distractions, defending, and front assaulting. If you wanted to play the ‘Plant and Defuse’ mode along with a twist, then take Valorant with you. Besides all this, if your PC doesn’t meet the minimum system requirement, then your device might faces difficulties running the game smoothly. So, stop overloading your machine and first check the minimum specs required to run the game without any error.
Minimum System Specs
- CPU: Intel i3-370M or similar
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows 7
- GPU: Intel HD 3000 or similar
Recommended System Specs
- CPU: Core i5-4460 or similar
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- GPU: GTX 1050 Ti or similar
- DEDICATED VRAM: 4096 MB
If your system meets the above requirements and still your game is stuck in the loading screen, then carefully each step that we have compiled below to help you fix the game stuck at the loading issue.
Method 1: Restart Your PC
Restarting your Windows computer has numerous benefits and ensures high performance and an excellent connection to the web. However, surprisingly many users reported that after restarting their computer, the Valorant game stuck at loading screen issue fixed automatically. If you don’t know how to reboot your Windows PC, then follow the procedure given below: –
- Before you initiate with restarting process, make sure to save if any files that may be open on your computer and close all the running applications.
- Now, use your mouse and click on the Windows Start menu button located at the lower-left corner of the taskbar.
- After that, look for the power button symbol and click on it. Then, a flyout window will appear with options to Shutdown, Sleep, or Restart. You need to click on the Restart option.
Method 2: Check Your Internet Connection
If you are using Windows 10, you instantly check your network connection status just with one click. If you’re encountering internet connection issues, you can also use the troubleshooter tool to fix it. To check if your internet is working or not, you can either check it using your mobile phone or follow the steps to check it on PC.
- To check if your Wi-Fi connection is working fine or not, you need to go to the Start menu and then select the Settings option.
- Then, simply tap on the Network & Internet followed by the Status option.
Method 3: Run The Game As An Administrator
Hopefully, you can run VALORANT as an administrator on your PC by just right-clicking on its icon. Then, a drop-down list will open; you need to select Run as Administrator from that list.
Additionally, you can also opt to choose the alternative method that will let you launch your VALORANT game as an administrator permanently. If you want so, then right-click on the VALORANT icon and hit the Properties option. From there:
- First of all, shift over to the Compatibility tab.
- Now, find out the Privilege level and checkmark the box located next to “Run this program as an administrator.” That’s it. Now, whenever you open Valorant, it will always be opened as an administrator.
Method 4: Delete Manifest Debug Files
Definitely, yes, you also need to delete the manifest.txt files because this will fix the stuck screen at the loading issue. To delete the manifest debug files of Valorant, you must carefully follow the steps given below: –
- To delete the mianfest.txt file, go to the Start Menu.
- Then, it would be best if you searched for the RiotGames/Valorant/live in the Cortana search bar.
- After that, from that folder, simply delete the manifest debug files along with Manifest_No.
Method 5: Reinstall The Riot Vanguard
Before reinstalling it, you first need to head into the “Add or Remove Programs.” After that, as you normally do, find and select the Riot Vanguard application and uninstalling it. Now, once you are done with uninstalling the RIOT Vanguard. Here is the procedure to install it again on your Windows PC: –
- First of all, when you successfully uninstall the RIOT Vanguard, you need to relaunch the Valorant Client.
- After that, you need nothing to do; it’ll reinstall Riot Vanguard automatically.
- Then, it would be best if you restart your PC to complete the reinstallation process.
- Now, finally, open the Valorant and log in using your credentials and enjoy the game.
Method 6: Temporary Disable Your Window Firewall
- The first and foremost step is to open the Start menu and head to the Settings option.
- Now, you need to click on Update & Security, followed by Windows Security.
- After that, head towards the Firewall & network protection and then click on the Windows Security settings.
- Now, you simply need to choose a network profile, and inside the Microsoft Defender Firewall, you need to toggle the button On/OFF.
That’s it. Now, your Window Firewall is disabled temporarily. Therefore, whenever you are going to play the game, follow the above procedure and turn it off. But, don’t forget to turn it on after you finished playing.
Method 7: Try To Run The Valorant In Compatible Mode
- Firstly, you need to right-click on the Valorant icon and, from the opened drop-down menu, select the Properties option.
- After that, in the next window, simply choose the Compatibility tab. Now, checkmark the box located before the Run this program in compatibility mode for found under Compatibility mode section and click on the OK button to finish the process.
- Now, when you are done with this, simply reboot your PC and run the Valorant to see if the issue is solved.
Method 8: Change The Resolution Of Your Computer
- First of all, go to the desktop and right-click on the empty area, then select Display settings from the appeared drop-down menu.
- After that, select the Option from the drop-down menu under the Scale and layout section.
- Now, you need to choose a lower resolution or test the resolutions one by one to see which one is perfect for your PC to run the game.
That’s it. Now, you know how to change the resolution of your windows PC. If you try the above methods, then surely your Valorant game stuck at the loading screen issue is fixed.
Method 9: Contact Customer Support Team/ Team RIOT
If the methods mentioned earlier won’t work in your case, then it’s time t contact the support team to find the best solution to fix the Valorant game stuck at the loading screen. To do so, you can simply head toward the official website of RIOT games and click on the Support section. Then, follow the on-screen instruction to contact them successfully.
If you like the article, then show us some love in the comment section. That’s all we have for you on how to fix the Valorant game stuck at the loading screen. We hope you find this guide helpful.