Monster Hunter Rise is the sixth main instalment of the Monster Hunter series. Recently, on March 26, 2021, Capcom released this game on the Nintendo Switch. However, in a very short time, this becomes one of the most cherished games among players. But, as always, a single error in the game spoils the whole gaming experience- especially if a game like Monster Hunter Rise features a soundscape to complement its epic battles. Although, Capcom tries every possible way to improve the overall gaming experience. But, this time, they are facing several controversies due to some Sound Glitch and Audio Bug. It is very disheartening to see a game like Monster Hunter Rise being criticized.
However, if you are going through the same, then guess what? We have something for you. Today, we have a guide with us in which you are going to learn how to fix monster hunter rise sound glitch and audio bug. So, without worrying about anything, read this guide till the end to know the steps to fix this issue. Let’s highlight those steps.
Fix: Monster Hunter Rise Sound Glitch And Audio Bug
Another prominent game for the switch that provides a power pack gaming experience in the new consoles. In my opinion, this is a must-play game for any switch owner to hunt on! You have to make to follow this troubleshooting guide to resolve this sound glitch and audio bug. So, now let’s directly jump into the various fixes that we have for you.
Fix 1: Try To Reboot Your Console
The first and foremost step is to restart your console. Sometimes just by restarting your device, this kind of error should be fixed. This will fix the temporary glitches with the game and clear cache memory from your console.
- To reboot your Nintendo Switch console, you need to first press and hold the Power Button for at least five seconds in order to open the Power menu.
- After that, simply choose the Power Options found inside the power menu. Then, you need to choose the restart, turn off, or Sleep Mode option.
- That’s it. Now, wait till your console gets rebooted. However, if you want to exit the Power Menu, you need to press or hold the Home button/ the B Button.
Fix 2: Adjust In-Game Audio Settings
It is very important to check if you have selected and enabled all the required options. Some time due to improper in-game audio settings the sound glitches or audio bug issue occurs. If you don’t know how to adjust in-game audio settings, follow the steps carefully, as mentioned below.
- First of all, you need to open the game Monster Hunter Rise.
- After that, head towards the Option and select the Audio Tab.
- Now, try to set the audio 100 for all Options just by sliding the audio sliders.
- At last, don’t forget to save the changes you have made. Then, simply restart your game and check if the sound glitch or audio bug issue is solved or not.
Fix 3: Check the Sound Output Device
This is a most important step to do because sometimes when we have connected our Nintendo Switch console to the android TV or any other audio devices. Then, it might be possible that we didn’t properly connect or select the sound output device.
However, sometimes we plugged-in our device into the wrong port as well. So, it needs to be checked. You have to check your output device that whether it works properly or not.
Fix 4: Try Using a Headphones
If none of the methods mentioned above works for you, you may try using a headphone. This will help you figure out that whether the audio quality is good or not. Suppose if you find that after using a headphone, your sound glitch or audio bug fixed, that means there is an issue with your console sound output system.
Fix 5: Try Switching to Handheld Mode
In case you are in the dock mode, then we recommend you try switching to the handheld mode once to check whether
- First of all, you need to connect the Nintendo Switch console to a monitor or TV. Now, to use the Joy-Con as wireless controllers, you will have to pair it with the console.
- After that, simply from the Nintendo Switch, you need to detach the Joy-Con controllers.
- Now, you just need to set the Nintendo Switch in its charging dock.
- Finally, open your game or application and see if the issue is resolved or not.
All in all, this game emphasizes great weapon designs, monsters, secrets, mechanics, endemic life, and hours of playtime. This is a great game, and I’m going to play more after fixing the sound issue. Now, you all know how to fix the Monster Hunter Rise sound glitch and audio bug. So, go and hit hard in the playground. Further, for more such kind of troubleshooting guide, visit our site regularly. However, don’t forget to express your view by commenting down below. That’s all we have for you on how to fix the Monster Hunter Rise sound glitch and audio bug. We hope this guide helped you.